0

adrian
1

Why wont it turn on or charge

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

was working fine put it in my pocket for about half an hour ,when i pulled it out it wont turn on or charge//

Archived as not answerable by oldturkey03

0

Josh Forester

How long have you had it connected to the computer or outlet?

Have you tried holding down the home & hold button together for 30 seconds?

If nether of these work, I would recommend going to the Apple store to get it replaced.

0

nuggett55
1

This happened to me too! It is the second time, so WHAT I did LAST time, was hold down the home an pwer buttons for 30-40 seconds and it finally turned on and was forced into a restore! Try this. <<! But it happened to me again today. What I did LAST time does NOT work!!!!!!! I have NO idea why because it was charging all night and was fine this morning. Then I went to turn it on and it completely died on me. Maybe it overcharged? Anyway, Im thinking of calling apple. Any suggestions would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks, Hope this Helped!

(=^.^=)

Call Apple! They help SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!

nuggett55,