0

kessa
1

How to delete music

I need to know how to delete music on my ipod.

Do you need to delete all the music on your ipod at one time or just a few songs?

computeripodrepair,

i dont know about u but just afew songs for me.

kessa,

1

Majesty

If you are syncing with itunes, while your ipod is plugged into the computer go to the Music tab on the sync options and uncheck the songs you dont want to sync.

i dont have i tunes

nancy,

0

Nikhil
49

It's quite easy

Method 1: Delete songs directly from your iPod Touch:

Open the Music app on iPod touch > Choose the Songs tab > Find the song you want to delete > Slide over that song and you will see a red "Delete" button > Click it to delete songs from your iPod touch.

Method 2: Delete iPod Touch songs using iTunes:

Plug your iPod to your PC or Mac and click on the "Music" icon that is at the top left of the application in your iPod. Click the check mark to the left of any song that you want to remove from your iPod then sync your iPod again, and the songs will be removed from your iPod.

You don't need a third-party program/app for this.

Edited by: Nikhil ( )

0

Jessica Huerta
1

How To Delete Songs Straight from Your Ipod 4th Generation

1. Go to your Music App

2. Go to a song that u would like to delete

3. Then Slide your fingers across the song

4. After u slide your fingers you should see a RED DELETE Button and TAP Delete

AND THIS HOW U CAN DELETE MUSIC STRAIGHT FROM YOUR Ipod

• If you go to your Settings and Tap General and CLICK About and It does give u back your GB

0

porscesder
1

Hello, I have the same problem to delete songs from iPhone.

After upgrade by default it looks like I have some songs on the song list in my iPhone that say they are downloadable.

so I went into music and turned the option off "show all music" most of them went away, except for a couple.

I would like to get rid of them, but they aren't deletable.

I can swipe to delete for most songs except for those ones.... the delete option won't show up for them so I don't know how to get rid of them! haven't tried using a computer with iTunes yet.

While someone recommend iPhone Data Eraser to me, I just wanna have a try of it, and hope it can really help me.

Edited by: porscesder ( )