0

nicole
1

How do I fix my iPod touch 4g 32gb cracked screen?

well i dropped my ipod outside on the cement and from the top right corner to the top left corner it is cracked:( i dont want to have to pay for a new one or pay

nicole, did you fix it?

1

jason hurd
1

a broken lcd can easily be fixed, and in fact is quite easy. i assume when you say you don't want to pay for a new one, you mean you don't want a whole new ipod touch.

there are many guides on this site on how to do it, and i would suggest checking out ebay. i have gotten all of my ipod replacement parts from there (try gadgetfix store) and have had no problems with them.

for a novice i would recommend (i assume 4th gen) to get a pre-assembled glass and lcd. i am currently buying this one for a repair.

however if it is an older generation, you can get them much cheaper. 2nd and 3rd gen ipod touch glass screens run 10-20 bucks, while 4th gen is currently 30 for just the glass, or 75 for the whole assembly, including the lcd.

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , jason hurd ( )

0

Meriah
1

does anyone know wherre i can get my ipod touch 4th generation screen ( just the glass) fixed for under $25?! someone hlep!

0

itasrecords
1

just take it to apple and tell them if they could replace the screen they will only replace it if the ipod still has it's warrenty and it's not jailbroken

0

arath
1

how do i fix my ipod by my self!i dont want to buy a new screeen

-1

chad franklin
89

I have found the lcd and display for about 57.00 on ebay if you buy them non assembled. its totally easy to do it this way you just have to line them up on your own.

if you want to advertise your business, please don't do it on here. Put your website address in you profile.

chad, people are voting to remove your posts as spam as you keep promoting your own business. The purpose of this site is to help others to repair devices themselves using the free guides available here. you have given great advice on other questions and it's lovely to have someone new and experienced here. We all like to help, just make sure you keep it free! All the best, jen. ps.. as oldturkey says put your address in your profile then people can choose to contact you and it doesn't look like spam.

pollytintop,

Polly - chads post is from 6 days ago. Kyle said he was getting better about the spam, but if he doesn't we'll string him up by his thumbs and beat him

mayer,

I've seen it! just going through mod, now his answers have been edited I figured we should not vote it as spam.. not being trigger happy as rab called it.

pollytintop,