0

Zebadiah Nelson
1

Wont start up or go into disc mode

my i-pod 4th generation wont turn on, a while ago i had attempted to put it in disc mode would'nt even do that so now its been a few months and now its stopped working all together i've tried charging it, it just shows a battery charging symbol and it wont turn on if you leave it charging it just shows a battery charging symbol. whats wrong with

it?

Edited by: mayer ( )

2

Zebadiah Nelson, I would start replacing the Battery first. It is an inexpensive and relative easy fix. Once you changed your battery, you at least have a starting point. After that I would look at the dock connector, and the harddrive. But start with the battery, of course only my 2 cents. Good Luck

iPod 4th Generation or Photo Battery Replacement

iPod 4G/Photo Replacement Battery

iPod 4G/Photo Replacement Battery

Replacement 900 mAh battery for iPod 4G/Photo. This replacement battery has 20% higher maximum capacity than the original battery. Includes free set of iPod opening tools. — 1 available at 13.95 each.

thank you very much!

Zebadiah Nelson,

Zebadiah Nelson, glad I could help. If this answer is working for you, all you have to do is to accept it so we know it is resolved. Thanks.