0

Stephen
1

How to reset the password for my voicemail

My phone says that the password is incorrect and to enter the voicemail password but I don't remember my password.

Edited by: Jake Devincenzi ( )

1

Hope you got AT&T its from their website :)

Call 611 or 800-331-0500.

Enter the wireless number starting with area code.

Press 3 to “get help with voicemail.”

Press 3 to reset your VM password.

Enter the Billing Zip code for the account.

After a few seconds, iPhone will display "Password Incorrect - Enter Voicemail Password."

Enter the last seven digits of the wireless phone number and tap OK.

Reset voicemail password from AT&T's website

NOTE: You must be registered and logged into myWireless Account to view this information.

From the myWireless Account home page, select Phone/Device then choose the Reset Voice Mail PIN link from the left column.

IMPORTANT: If there is more than one line on the account, make sure the correct wireless number is displayed in the Wireless Number list before selecting Reset Voice Mail PIN.

To reset the password for any of the lines on the account, choose a wireless number from the dropdown menu

Click Submit.

I do hope that this will help you out, and try to use a four digit combination that you can remember easier since it seems a PITA to reset it. :-)

0

Naomiet
1

Hi, perhaps you can visit http://www.recoverlostpassword.com