0

tyler
1

Ipod is dead it wont charge and i cant put songs on it how do i fix it

my Ipod is unrecognized by itunes and therefor it won't charge and i can't reset it. i also can't put songs on it. when i plug it in, it says connect to power and shows the apple sign then shows the front menu then says connect to power how in the world can i fix it?

mine also same...wat shud i do?

winark,

5

rab777hp

Most likely a bad battery, get a new one here.

0

sbdfhs
1

Try a reset. Press centre button and menu. Hold for a few seconds to see if apple comes on screen.

If that doesn't work plug it into a computer via a USB lead to recharge it. Docks and PSU type chargers may not work if it is dead flat.

I am talking from my own experience. I had a dead Nano and it would not charge from a PSU or dock, but did from a computer. Possibly it was because it was not an Apple psu. I would advise anyone with a dead Nano to try recharging from all sources.

Edited by: sbdfhs ( )

sbdfhs, you have it reversed. A computer USB output is no less than 4.75 V and no more than 5.25 V and 500mA. It will NOT charge a battery that is below 2.7V You WILL have to use at least an AC charger since the spces on those are Input 100-240V - 0.15A (0.15A) 50-60hz Output 5V --- 1A So your answer is very misleading. May be an edit would be nice:-)