0

reggiemetu
1

Why does my xbox have sound but no picture?

my xbox 360 turns on with green lights and has sounds of it signing on but their is no picture/video. i bought a new a/v cable but the problem still continues. will the red ring of death kit on this website fix this for me or is there another guide i should get instead.

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , reggiemetu ( )

1

I do believe that this is a GPU issue and that you will fix this with the RROD kit available on here. Of course before you do that, make sure that you have all your wires connected properly and that your TV/Monitor is functioning properly.Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death Fix Kit good luck and let us know how things are progressing.

Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death Fix Kit

Fix kit for Xbox 360 consoles with the "Red Ring of Death" (RRoD) failure. Replace, reattach, and reclamp the heat sinks on your Xbox 360. Usually fixes a RRoD Xbox—also effective as a preventative measure. Kit includes: tube of Céramique 2 thermal compou — 10 available at 29.95 each.