0

Steve
1

Can I fix my cracked screen without replacing the whole phone?

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

I dropped my phone and the upper right hand screen cracked. I saw a video on youtube of someone using the iphone replacement kit you sell for replacing the front glass pannel. Under the screen color, and function is completely fine, just the top has big cracks in it. Is there a way that i can get a new one glass top, like with the iphone for my phone. It is the Sharp FX from AT&T, i just got it in october.

Archived as not answerable by oldturkey03

0

Autumn Bendle, since it is a new phone I was just wondering if you do not have any insurance on the phone and could not just return it. I did find out that the glass is available so therefore it should be possible to replace it. Now just trying to find a service manual is a little tougher. :)http://www.mobilephonecrazy.com/modeldet... I will let you know as soon as I find something.

Unfortunately I do not have insurance on it but thank you so much!

Steve,