I didn't do it LOL by my iPod keeps freezing, Why?
I did the in and out of the headphone jack and now somehow my ipod just keeps on freezing and won't let me do anything to it. I can't even use the touch screen. I held the power on/off button and the reset (the round one on the bottom) for a few seconds and the ipod went off. I got it turn back on again and poof nothing worked and I didn't even open the ipod LOL (was going to try) HELP!
Lindy, you are to funny :) did you try this yet...
1. Hold down the hold button at the top left of the touch and the home button at the center front of the device.
2. Continue holding them even after the slider to turn off the touch appears. Do not let go at this point.
3. A few seconds after this, the screen will flash and go black. At this point, the touch has been rebooted.
4. Hold down the hold button at the top left until the screen lights up again and the Apple logo appears.
5. Release the button and let the iPod touch finish booting up and you’ll be ready to rock again.
Let us know :)