How to fix dsi troubleshooting
when i turn my dsi everything looks good but as soon as i press on one of the icons displaced on the screen it says "an error has occurred.press and hold the power button to turn the system off.please see the nintendo dsi manual for help troubleshooting
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/downloa... for the manual. Just in case you should want to follow what it says and look it up:) Did you do a recent update on it? Just asking because newer DSi firmware blocks out third-party devices like the Action Replay or flash carts. You have to check the Action Replay website to see if there's any firmware update for the AR to bypass. BTW are you using something like Acekard? http://www.dsihacker.com/acekard-2i.php So let us know how it is going and if you need further help. Give us all your info so that we can find a solution to this....Good Luck
only for acekard2i
Updated Your DSi to 1.4, Acekard 2i doesn’t work, A Guide to Fix It
Posted on : 28-09-2009 | By : Blueearthdigita
So yep, you’ve updated your DSi to 1.4 and your Acekard 2i doen’t work. We can fix it. But be warned in the Highly, Highly, Highly Unlikely event of buggering up your Acekard 2i or the DS I will not be held responsible and proceed at own risk. If you do stuff it up I have One fix(from self experience).
1. Download this File, I did not create this file and I don’t know who did (Click Here) file from http://www.ndscardshop.co.uk/
2. Put these files on the Micro SD Card for your Acekard 2i.
3. If you have already updated your DSi to 1.4, your going to need an Original DS or a DS Lite and put the Acekard 2i in that, If you haven’t just put it in your DSi
4. If your using a Original DS or DS Lite, Go to Acekard 2i and browse to where you put the Files, your going to need to open the one entitled “ak2ifw_update_
5. It will tell you to re-instert The Acekard 2i, so do that, It should tell you to press B then so do that, then it should ask you to press start so do it, now it will be changing how the DSi will recognize the Acekard 2i, Now DO NOT PRESS THE POWER BUTTON OR YOU WILL BRICK THE Acekard 2i. After it finishes it should tell you to power off the DS. Now Your Acekard 2i had been fixed! YAY!!
Holy Crap I’ve Bricked My Acekard 2i by pressing The Power Button while it tells you not to. What do I do?
(Here’s the Solution)
1. Your going to need a DS Lite or Original DS with any Flash Cart.
2. Put the Update file called “ak2ifw_update_
3. Open the Update file you put on your Flash Cart.
4. When it Tell’s you to re-insert the Acekard 2i, take out the Flash Cart and insert the Bricked Acekard 2i(with update file)
5. Then Follow the Steps
6. Once it’s finished you’ve Un-Bricked The Acekard2i