1

eanna Keane
13

iPhone wont turn on after restoring without sim

Hi i recently restored my iphone 4 after changing the dock connector, i did this with no sim card and now my iphone wont turn on, i would like to unlock it but most tutorials require your iphone to be turned on, any ideas?? also dont have a microsim nor a contract since i bought the phone off someone else.

Edited by: Taylor Arnicar, machead3, and pollytintop ( )

1

bushing

The SIM card doesn't have anything to do with it -- if you plug the phone into your computer, does it turn on? If not, then your dock cable is broken or not fully plugged in ... try unplugging the internal dock ribbon cable and reconnecting it.

(If your battery is dead and the dock connector is not fully plugged in, the phone will look "dead" because there's no way to charge it and too little power to wake the phone up.)

Edited by: bushing ( )

0

kimathyrosales
1

eanna Keane

my iphone did that and i used it as a ipod (i had it for about 11 months) and i imported or whatever i put music on it and it went to a 2 hour shutdown thing, non of my apps opened and it froze, shut down and now i had to restore it 2 times. Now it says i have to insert a SIM and my dad is sleeping so i cant do anything and its 10:38 and im screwed. im 14, and if you know how to fix this can you post a anwser? please im really screwed its fully charged just wont "turn on" untill sim card is installed

Kimathy Rosales

Edited by: kimathyrosales ( )