1

Libby
23

coin stuck in disc drive

My toddler put a thin plastic "coin" in my son's new Wii. It will not read disks now. Does anyone know how I might access the disk drive to remove the foreign object? Is this something that I can do or do I need to have it worked on by a professional? Thank you

Edited by: Libby ( )

You will more then likely have to open system to get it out. It is very easy just make sure to order the tri-wing screw driver. I work on these systems everyday and it is the best way to get it out.

Sam Kolkman,

2

mayer

Hold it with the slot facing down and shake it with sharp downward thrusts and abrupt stops.

worth a try +

rj713,

1

safespace53078
13

Yeah, we've had our Wii be the victim of our toddler sticking things in twice now. Both times, we've just had to open the Wii up and get the foreign object out. There are YouTube videos that show you how to do this. Good luck!

0

Aree
1

it sound like a penny is in my daughter wii when you shake it now it want take any games when it did take the game it want play and you hear a clicking noise someone please help me

0

Seleah Williams
1

This is a great way to get anything that's not supposed to be in a Wii

0

Zekrom
13

Just open the !@#$ thing. I can do it for you if you need me to. Just go to gamelogic electronic repair service on facebook so i can tell you more.