2

Wombler
25

No video- not cable or connections.

So, not the common (cable) video issue with an NTSC version-

With all my games I have audio, but no video. The TV screen will go black when the unit is powered on and I get the audio from the game booting up. I know the cable is fine because it works on my buddy's Game Cube.

I've opened the unit up and used a point file (didn't have any isopropyl laying around at the time) on all the contacts- expansion pack, game slot, power connector and a/v connector. Also done the same with the contacts on the expansion pack and a few of the games.

just kinda wondering what my next steps are...

Edited by: machead3, rj713, mayer, and oldturkey03 ( )

3

BWest

You can try a stepwise protocol, its worked for me in the past for reasons unknown. First, take everything out: controllers, game, and jumper/expansion pack. Power it on for about 10 seconds and turn off. Add the jumper/expansion and turn on for about 10 seconds. Then add the game and power on for 10 seconds, then try to actually play something. For some reason its worked for me in the past, but I had both video and audio issues. Worth a shot.

I was having the same problem... BWest you saved me!

Jason Mick,

This worked for me too. I had no signal whatsoever, performed these steps and it worked perfectly. Thank you so much BWest.

Neila Nuruodo,

I had the same issue and your solution fixed it. Amazing. Thanks

Brian Comer,

0

bennydog219
1

This worked for me as well..Thank you for the post..!!