2

Jorge Fernandez
25

My PS3's HDMI port isn't working

My PS3's HDMI port stopped working and I had to switch to the Component cables. It was working perfectly and one day it just stopped. The TV seems to be getting a blank signal since it doesn't say no signal. I've also tried switching the HDMI to another port on the TV

Did broke the connector of the hdmi jack when you plug in the hdmi cable to the port? it easy to break it since this is soldered on the motherboard like a power jack on the laptop motherboard.

Johan Tan,

Well i had the same problem and im still trying to fix mine to also i just tried everything :/

Yobo,

3

Majesty

Did you check with another HDMI cable? That would be my next move if I were you.

1

Brett Hartt

If it turns out that the cable is not the problem, you can try resetting your video card. Hold down the power button for about 15 seconds. It will turn on and then back off again, with a couple of beeps.

I did this to get it to switch to component

Jorge Fernandez,

0

cindiwindii
1

I have had my USB and HdMI ports serviced at a repair company called VideoGame911. They did it really fast. I had it back in less then a week.

Edited by: Kyle Wiens ( )