0

iki
1

wi_fi problem, no wi-fi

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

Hi, my iphone 4 has no wi-fi at all, Wi-fi button is gray in color and seems a little bit of dim. no restore or update helped. the original IOS was 4.0.1 now it is 4.0.2 tried restore several times but no results. so in this case should i return phone to apple store or should i replace wi-fi module? (if possible), need your help and advice. thanks.

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , David Hodson ( )

Archived as not answerable by oldturkey03

0

Wojtek Gil
1

Replace wi-fi module is impossible. I think you have to go to the Apple Store

and return your phone to AppleCare warranty.

0

ahmed
1

Hi, my ipad has no wi-fi at all, Wi-fi button is gray in color and seems a little bit of dim. no restore or update helped. the original IOS now it is 4.3.3 tried restore several times but no results. so in this case should i return phone to apple store or should i replace wi-fi module? (if possible), need your help and advice. thanks.

Edited by

ahmed, right now it looks like you are answering a question about an iPhone. you need to click on the link on the right side of this page "Ask a question" and give as much information as possible. That way people see that you are asking. My suggestion would be to take it to Apple if you have any kind of warranty left. It is better to have it fixed by the manufacturer if you have the warranty.

0

will smith
1

wtf? my iphone 4 has the same problem. its totally non resposive to the touch when trying to turn on the wi-fi.resetting it several times did not work. turning airplane mode on and off several times did not work. reset factory settings did not work. i went to apple support and they seemed cluless of such a problem and offered no solutions. youtube video showed how to repair the wi-fi module using tinfoil and a soldering iron, but no thanks im not doing that. anyone have any other solutions?