0

andyslo
1

How can I fix my iPod Nano G3

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

i have a 3rd generation ipod nano and when i plug it into my computer, it needs to be reset when it's plugged in. But this time after i reseted it my ipod ended up needing to be restored. So i did. then a message came up saying that it had some files that are being used by another application.

what does this mean and how can i fix it?

by reset i mean turning the 'hold' button on and off and then pressing the center button and menu button for 6 sec.

Archived as not answerable by oldturkey03

0

Mark
121

You might have a logic board issue. Also check to see if you have the disk use button activated on your iPod connection screen. It allows your computer to store files on your iPod.

0

Chris
43

Must be running windows... some files may have been accessed by a virus scanner and never finished unloging. Maybe a reset to the computer would help.

I would agree with the virus killer answer. Try again with the virus killer turned off. It is scanning the ipod and blocking files that access the computer.

sbdfhs,