0

castillorene70
1

My touch screen doesn't work.

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

My iphone 3gs was broken,and then i placed a new front panel including:new glass screen and new digitizer together with home button ,speaker etc. So when i put all together, everything was fine but the touch screen didn't work at any finger touch. I've been trying many times connecting and disconnecting the front panel looking for the solution but nothing work.

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , rab777hp ( )

Archived as not answerable by oldturkey03

Do you have the answer for me, cause I'm facing the same problem! Thank you very much!

mhjvdven,

0

Nick

The connectors might be loose

heres the link

iPhone 3GS (rj713 posted it in a comment)

Edited by: Nick ( )

You should link to a guide to help the OP check the cables.

rj713,

Here is a link to assist in dis-assembly of your phone to check cables. http://www.ifixit.com/Device/iPhone_3GS

rj713,

0

Rob
1

I had the same problem, like some one said, you have to power off the Phone first, if you forgot to, you can leave it on for a few days till the battery dies then charge it and it should work or take it back apart and disconnect the battery, put it all back together and after you have the screen connected, turn it on by holding the power button for a few seconds and it will work