0

logan
1

How do I fix my embroidery machine?

I need help. I need to fix my Baby Lock Ellegante 2 Computerized Embroidery machine

It's expensive so it fits right in here and I want to do the repair myself but I need your expertise to do it.

Please help me by showing me how to get to the mechanisms inside I am afraid to do it alone.

Thank you,

your fan Logan Grant

Well thank you very much for your quick response to my question.

The web site offered a 268 page pdf but really did not get to the problen it was basically just a manual the problem I am have ing is with the hook timeing mechinism

Edited by: Sam Lionheart ( ) , logan ( ) , Taylor Arnicar ( )

Hi Logan, I'd first like to say thanks for choosing iFixit! We service much more than just expensive devices, our goal is to fix everything. :) Personally I don't have the first bit of experience with embroidery machines, but do you think you could describe a bit more of what's wrong with it? What mechanisms do you need to get to? If you edit your question with some more information, someone may be able to point you in the right direction to get it fixed up.

Taylor Arnicar,

1

Taylor Arnicar
9k

Like I said in my comment, I don't know the first thing about embroidery machines myself, but searching around, I found this site which has all of the service and repair manuals for Baby Lock sewing machines, and I think this one is most relevant to you.

Edited by: Taylor Arnicar ( )

+ in depth

Alex Jansen,

ok thank you for the web address you provided and as far as the specific problem is the hook timeing mechanism

logan,