0

Aaron Scantlen
1

How do I fix the brightness on my iPod Touch?

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

The brightness on my iPod Touch is "stuck" at the lowest setting. I have tried going into settings and adjusting it, but although the slider moves, the actual brightness never changes. I reset the iPod Touch back to factory settings and still the same problem. Can someone help?

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , rab777hp ( )

Archived as not answerable by oldturkey03

0

Adam
1

Hey there, the problem appears to be that of the hardware. I took mine into the apple store where they told me there was an issue with the sensor. They took it off for repair, I got it back, it was fixed for about 10 minutes then went dark again.

I took it back they replaced it, please note it was in the year of warranty apple put on all their products.

0

Aaron Scantlen
1

Thanks. I'll have to try to get by an Apple Store. I live about three hours from the nearest one.