0

Roland Deschaine
11

reconnecting touchscreen cable after batt. replacement

When reconnecting touchsreen cable after battery replacement should I push connector straight down ? I gently tried twice and it didn't connect.

The jack or plug is not broken, should I use a little bit more force? The battery cable 'snapped' in just fine.

Edited by: Roland Deschaine ( )

Your advice worked. Then when I tried to power on it wouldn't. The reason for un hooking was to disconnect battery & seperate so it could dry. It fell victim to a 1.5 sec total immersion in clean water. I left it seperated for 8 days to dry. As of this post it is currently on charge. Fingers crossed for next power on attempt !!! You were correct about "just a little more force" to connect, Thanks for your timely response.

Roland Deschaine,

1

Tom Chai

Push it down with a bit of force, as long as you are sure that they are properly aligned. You should feel a little bit of snapping, then the connector is connected