3

John
37

iPhone 5S screen broken already! Where to buy part?

Hey guys I have already broken my iPhone 5s screen!! I found this video on YouTube http://youtu.be/CbhCA-AKMrU of the repair required but I need to get the part where can I find a reliable part

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , Miroslav Djuric ( ) , John ( )

6

Dan

Did you get the extended AppleCare? If you did you have a free repair as Apple covers dropped phones under the extended warranty. Bring it back to them.

Even if you walked out of the store without it, I would go back and sign up ASAP! Wait a few days and then bring the phone in for repair (they give you a few days to change your mind to sign up)

Even paying for the extended plan is cheaper than getting it repaired or even doing it your self. Besides, you may drop it again ... ;-} Good Luck!

This is actually fraud. Had you not dropped and cracked the screen and decided to get the extended care, that would be fine. But to try the method "accepted" is dishonest and fraudulent and could lead to charges being filed against you.

Wade,

3

Scott Dingle

Bummer! It's going to be a bit before we're able to get quality parts for these.

3

itsjb89
37

screens are $350+ parts only. Your best bet is going to Apple and paying the deductible

Edited by: Scott Dingle ( )

1

Anhtu Nguyen
13

Replacement digitizer/LCD for iPhone 5s has gone down in price. They can be found for around $200 for the set if you know where to look.

0

Brent Wasti
1

Gopher Mods in Minneapolis, charges just $200 for the Screen repair for a 5S. Overnight shipping if needed. They are awesome.

0

Lacy White
1

Applecare + replacements are not free in the US. $49 or $79 depending on when you bought coverage.

If the phone is already broken you cannot buy Applecare +. They need to inspect the phone for

damage before they sell it to you. Have to sign up for it in first 30 days or you are out of luck.

0

Yukiyinyin
27

There are various iPhone 5S parts at http://www.etradesupply.com/apple/iphone...

0

Seth Potter
13

I recommend gadget fix on ebay they are amazing and very reasonably priced.

0

Daniel Campbell
1

Try www.iCracked.com as they will offer to come to you and do the repair for you

0

John
1

Hi

you always can go on ebay and find very good quality of screen you have a lot sellers that sell them and its now expensive !!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151269627651?ssP...

this is one for example you can have a look

I hope that it help you :)

0

con

I tend to stay away from flea bay you just do no what ur getting..