0

Adam Sherako
1

galaxy s4 Rear Camera/lens replacement

Can the camera on the SCH-I545 be replaced?? Where can I get the proper replacement, most say not for use in the SCH-I545 version.

1

Danielle
13

Oldturkey03 I followed the guide that you linked us to. Got the new camera in, put the phone back together. But when I turn on the camera it says "camera failed". What do you think could be wrong?

I got one form the linked witrigs.com and followed the linked repair guide to replace it . It is useful.

Vege Cai,

You used a wrong version camera. The camera typed “GT-I9505” or “F” on the flex cable is suitable for SCH-I545, SCH-R970, SGH-M919, SPH-L720 and SGH-I337 version. The camera for I9500 is not compatible with and SCH-I545. If you used the wrong version, the screen will show "Camera Failed".

Vege Cai,

0

Adam Sherako, yes it can be replaced. The part is available at places like this and here, as well as many others. Here is the guide for it. Hope this helps, good luck.

0

steve
1

I had the same problem. I just put the old one back in. I

Have tried finding the fix online nothing seems to work.

What's the version of your phone? Have you replaced a new correct rear camera?

Vege Cai,