0

Clumsylass
1

How much to repair lcd screen?

Despite how careful I was with it, I've managed to drop my samsung galaxy s4 and of course crack the screen in two places. Not only this but the lcd screen itself is blackened out in places and won't work.

How much would it cost to have it repaired and do you have a UK store/website?

Edited by: mayer ( )

1

Clumsylass, ifixit does not do repairs. Here you get some parts and all the free advice you need to fix it yourself. Here is the guide you need, as for the availability of the part, I'd check with Google and see if you find something close to you. Hope this helps, good luck.

0

Sarah
73

It seems you have to replace the whole display assembly, which is about $200. Hope you could afford it. After googled, you can find the new part from Amazon or other online store. But please make sure the new screen is original before purchasing.

Sarah, careful with recommending this to often. It is included in every one of your answers. Just to make sure you are not spamming....

0

Neville
1

670 dhms approx

This Month: 2,215