0

talia stanley
1

samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 wont turn on

i was in the middle of checking my facebook when my tablet randomly turned of despite having full charge. i left it on charge for more than 3 days and still nothing. i tried holding down the buttons and even connecting it to the computer to see if they can recognise it but still nothing can anyone give me some tips on what to do ? x

0

Nanette
1

Just happened to mine too. Should be fully charged. Screen is black but twice when I hit the screen it made a ping sound but didn't turn on. Can someone help, please?

0

Val
1

Same thing with mine! Help please! Just downloaded the owner's manual to look at troubleshooting, total waste of time! All it gives you is:

Troubleshooting

If your device has fatal errors, hangs up, or freezes, you may

need to reset the device to regain functionality.

• If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the

Power/Lock Key for 10 to 15 seconds.

Thanks Samsung for nothing!

Edited by: Val ( )

0

troubledElectra
1

i recently put my tablet into the shop and was told it had water damage and needs a new motherboard, not too happy thou, and still needs to be fixed now!

0

Stephanie Jones
1

My Samsung galaxy Tab 2 7.0" ran out of battery so I left it for a few days, forgetting to charge it.. Now it wont turn on. I've tried holding down the power button and the volume up button for 30 seconds but still nothing? what do I do?

0

Agoha Chibuikem
1

Same thing with mine...it wasn't charging then I put it off and tried to put it on again and it didnt come on again

0

Ashutosh Shukla
1

my tab 2 just switched off.... now it only comes till the samsung logo display and it !@#$%^& doesnt switch 0n

0

kraheem9177
1

I had the same exact problem and I was told the same thing that it needs a new motherboard which cost $400. This makes not since because I can buy a new one for this price.

0

fixmart laboratory
49

A common problem Galaxy 3, and in Note 2 same components as tab 2

EMMC component (memory module) all information on the phone was lost.

There are labs that can repair and replace the component in the new one, a better version of the component

you can read about it

note 2 sudden death

Edited by: fixmart laboratory ( )

0

Lauren
1

This happened to me to!

But the problem I'm having is when I put the Samsung tablet 7.0 on charge it comes up with the loading symbol then the charging symbol then the screen turns black and then back to the loading symbol again, this goes on forever no matter how long I charge the tablet and how many buttons I press to try to turn it on it just won't.

I read up on it and looked on YouTube and people actually removed the back of the tablet and take out the battery leave it for an hour and then put it back in, this sort of resets the tablets battery yet doesn't remove any files or anything you need on the tablet.

If you look up on YouTube "How to remove a battery from Samsung Tablet 2" it should come up with a series of videos showing you the safest way possible to do so, if not just go to the store and get it checked out, or you get them cheap Indian repair shops on the corners in places in London who would happily do it on the spot and for cheap and maybe even tell you what's exactly wrong with it as they might have come across it before.

But please if anyone does find a easy, quick solution to this problem let me know.