0

Muhammad
1

Why my s3 not reading the sim

hi, my s3 is not reading the sim card, the problem is on the board becoz i tested with other sim slot flexi cables, can anyone send me a pic of any sim card control chips on the board. thanx in advance

1

Richdave

Try cleaning the connections of the SIM slot with a folded piece of paper dipped in etanol or put a couple layers of sticky tape on the back of the SIM to see if slightly more pressure on the contacts will help. You may need to replace the SIM slot assembly

The SIM slot assembly is available - HERE is one example and there are listings on eBay also.

THIS VIDEO may also assist you

Edited by: Richdave ( )

i have 2 s3 boards that means 2 sim slot asemblies, i m looking for some hardware tecnition who has done the job before... me myself i m a cell phone technition plz anyone with a solid idea or solution????

Muhammad,

The sim slot assembly I linked above is a plug in part. Are you are wanting to swap only the SIM contact from the assembly?

Richdave,