I can't find a guide to replace screen
I've been searching all over YouTube and a couple of websites but i cant seem to find a guide for the LG Venice/Splendor
alcranking, try this:"
Take apart the battery cover using notch below
Take apart the battery and remove screw (12 point)
1. Unfastening the hook, make gap between Rear Cover and Front Cover
2. Widen the gap between Rear Cover and Front Cover and hook off starting from below side (back view)
1. Take connectors & Side Key FPCB (1~9) out of the Main PCB
2. Widen the gap between Front cover and main PCB
3. Remover the Bracket Camera to upper
1. Unfastening the hook from below side, sh back side of LCD through a hole on back side of Front cover
2. Take apart Frame out of Front cover
1. Lift LCD from the frame & Take off the LCD.
2. Be careful. Do not tear the LCD FPCB
I always wonder about the grammar in service manuals :-) Hope this helps, good luck.
Thank You :)
One more question: Do you recommend exchange by my self, or go truth an specialist. looks not complicated but I do know nothing about cellphones. looks like is just the glass screen broken but since this was broken because I press with the trunk of my car:( I do know if can be there another damage.
The other hand, I find a different options to by a screen replacement, since screen glass to digitizer and complete screen digitizer assembly? could be the last one a best option...I appreciate any tip to do it or not risk. Because I really want back my cellphone for personal reasons.