0

alacranking
11

I can't find a guide to replace screen

I've been searching all over YouTube and a couple of websites but i cant seem to find a guide for the LG Venice/Splendor, I've seen similar phones that LG manufactures which have the same repair steps, would this phone file under other phones in means of repair guides?

Edited by: Sam Lionheart ( ) , alacranking ( )

Much thanks :) i really appreciate the guide and response time thanks again :D

alacranking,

you are welcome. Best of luck to you and thank you for accepting my answer.

2

alcranking, try this:"

Take apart the battery cover using notch below

Take apart the battery and remove screw (12 point)

1. Unfastening the hook, make gap between Rear Cover and Front Cover

2. Widen the gap between Rear Cover and Front Cover and hook off starting from below side (back view)

1. Take connectors & Side Key FPCB (1~9) out of the Main PCB

2. Widen the gap between Front cover and main PCB

3. Remover the Bracket Camera to upper

1. Unfastening the hook from below side, sh back side of LCD through a hole on back side of Front cover

2. Take apart Frame out of Front cover

1. Lift LCD from the frame & Take off the LCD.

2. Be careful. Do not tear the LCD FPCB

I always wonder about the grammar in service manuals :-) Hope this helps, good luck.

So this is a screen replacement guide for the LG Venice? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Jabran,

Jabran, yes it is

0

Juan Alvarez
1

Okay I follow just didnt remove the lcd I simply replaced the outer screen now I keep getting this black smudge on my screen do I have to remove the lcd or do I use loca

depends on "the smudge", post an image and let us see what you see.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5441... Here's a link to the images and no its not water don't know what it is when I go to remove everything to remove the screen it goes away

Juan Alvarez,

"when I go to remove everything to remove the screen it goes away" what exactly do you mean by the? right now it looks like air trapped between the digitizer and/or LCD.

When I go to seperate the frame from the back piece to get to the screen I guess it could be air

Juan Alvarez,

It does look like it creates a bubble underneath,

0

jay
1

Thank You :)

One more question: Do you recommend exchange by my self, or go truth an specialist. looks not complicated but I do know nothing about cellphones. looks like is just the glass screen broken but since this was broken because I press with the trunk of my car:( I do know if can be there another damage.

The other hand, I find a different options to by a screen replacement, since screen glass to digitizer and complete screen digitizer assembly? could be the last one a best option...I appreciate any tip to do it or not risk. Because I really want back my cellphone for personal reasons.

Thank You.

Edited by: jay ( )

Replacing the LCD will not affect your memory.