0

V937 DA
1

iPhone 4s bad call quality after teardown

Discussion Topic

I did iphone 4s power button cable replacement. After reconstruction bad calls quality has been observed ( with like some metal scratches in voice quality ). I think problem is not in replaced hw and some where else. Maybe some one can give any advice.

It would be gratefull to get any help, it drives to crazy during voice calls.

Thank you

0

gizmo4sal3

I would assume if its a sound issue from the ear speaker then you need to replace the earpiece speaker. It sticks to the proximity flex cable which has the power button on it. I can normally peel these off perfectly when I do them... But sometimes the small foam pad on the bottom of the speaker will tear. This foam creates a nice seal and also holds everything in place for the speaker. You can buy a replacement one for very cheap and only have to tear down enough to take the motherboard out.

I did notice early on that if that foam is torn or not perfect it will lower the sound quality of the speaker.

Hope This Helps!

Add Your Reply