0

john
1

MacBook Pro model:a1278 wifi disapeared

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

it's just like I don't have the wifi hardware installed, bluetooth is working though, I reinstalled the system software doesn't help

Edited by: iRobot ( ) , Dan ( )

Can you give us some more details here. Like are you able to scan for AP's via the WiFi menu icon. Do you have other WiFi equipment accessing the AP that is working. Is your AP broadcasting? What happened before you lost the signal.

Dan,

there is no wireless harddriver under device manager. b4 it happen umm, I think for the 1st time it's gone from the device manger for couple mins then it come back after a restart or something. after a few days it's just gone.. :( right now my mac could connect to wifi via usb wireless card or via my android phone..

john,

John - Do you have a WiFi Icon on your menu bar (OS-X)? If you do click on it what happens and what do you see (the more detail the better) Not sure I follow you here... Are you running Mac OS-X or some other OS?

Dan,