0

Lawrence
1

My iPhone keeps rebooting itself

I think this should be a hardware problem but I don't know which part of the phone got wrong, my phone can hardly be restored ( succeed once only) and it keeps on restarting itself. my phone was not jailbroken. Rarely my phone can enter the normal iphone welcome screen but it restart itself after sometime. I said it might be a hardware problem is because I tried to take the battery out and then connected the phone to the computer, but it still reboots itself

Edited by: Lawrence ( )

Please can anybody help me with this. Thank you

Lawrence,

I've uploaded a video of whats happening to my phone, the same thing happens even if I managed to restore it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klh3HMWAM...

Lawrence,

1

Scott Dingle

Sounds as though the battery is dead. Does it do this when you have it plugged into the charger?

yes, I just added some extra info in the post

Lawrence,

Try a new battery.

Scott Dingle,

do you know its there any other possible hardware fault either then battery? thank you

Lawrence,

Lawrence, start with what Scott Dingle suggested. Remember that your computers USB port only supplies a max of 500mA which may not be enough.

just received a new battery replacement and installed, but it still reboots itself (only shows the apple logo), I notice one thing is that the phone can boot into the normal welcome screen once the low battery screen appears and needed to plug into the computer, but otherwise it can rarely boot into the welcome screen.

Lawrence,