0

chad
1

phone will not sync with pc but will charge

when i plug my phone into the pc all it does is charge and will not recognize my phone. I've tried re-installing the driver multiple times and still nothing. i need some help please!!!

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , oldturkey03 ( )

0

Nerd Squad Member
31

Go to settings, press "more.." select USB Connection, press button, then plug in phone to pc.

Also go http://www.samsung.com/us/kies/ for Kies that bypasses all that. If that doesn't work then replace your cable with a "data cable". You also might be using a charging cable which doesn't have data support connecters in it.

This one will work:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICRO-USB-data-l...

I know it says for HTC, but its for all micro usb ports.

Why, if I have the updates I am supposed to have, my Samsung Galaxy III will still not work with Kies or Kies 3

Vicki,

Have you tried doing this on a different computer? And then a different cable? If still not then either your usb port on your phone is broke somehow or the anroid os is corrupt.

Nerd Squad Member,

0

Alicia Jones
1

My computer will charge my phone but will not sync. I am using the charging cable, the phone is a little over a year old, I've used that cord since the purchase of the phone and have not had a problem until about a month ago.

And Kies for whatever reason will not work either, it will not finish loading, indicating a problem with the USB and i have tried a different USB cord as well.

0

mvijaynivas
1

my phone gt 5360 my phone not connect in charger but it show charging

I don't quite understand what your saying. Does it always say that it's charging when you don't even have the charger cable plugged?

Nerd Squad Member,

This Month: 1,065