0

Jo Cameron
1

Why won't my LG P350 Mobile Phone receive text messages?

For the past 2 days I haven't been receiving text messages, although I can send them, and also receive phone calls.

I spoke with my service provider (Telstraclear) in NZ, who sent me a test message, which arrived.

But none of the texts that my friends or family have sent me have arrived.

My inbox is empty, my phone has heaps of spare memory, I have taken the SIM card out and put it back in... I don't know what else to do!

Any ideas?

Edited by: Sam Lionheart ( )

1

flogo2003
1k

I would suspect that it has something to do with your phone's settings. Sometimes in options is the ability to block all txt messages, or even set them to only receive texts from contacts or those you have manually added. I would search through the phones settings and see if that helps. If not I would also look for a different area these text messages have been sent to, also while testing ask one of your friends if they get the "message not sent" error.

Hope that helps,

Nate