0

Noor Malik
1

Where to buy ps vita oled screen

My ps vita's oled screenis broken when it fell of from my bed i am wondring on how to repair it i dont have choice of giving it to sony because i am in pakistan

anyone plz help

any help is appreciated

thanks in advance

i am sorry if my english is poor

0

Yuran
1

Hi, sorry to hear that. Well, I recently bought a new OLED screen to repair my vita. And I failed. I have to tell you that replacing only the OLED screen is almost impossible because the screen is fused to the touch screen. So the only way to safely repair your vita is replacing the whole front piece. As far as I know, nobody sells the complete part. Just the screen or the digitalizer sepparately and there is no way to fuse them as comes from the factory. I ruined my vita in the baking process, trying to take off the broken oled. Now I have a lot of spare parts including a new oled :(

I would recommend waiting for a someone who sell the complete front assambly and then replace it.

0

psvitamedic
31

You can find a complete front assambly here :

http://www.consolereparatie.eu/contents/...

0

redwanclever
1

its 90 pound

0

Gamer1986
1

Today was the OLED screen of my PS Vita defect. Normally we bought our console repair parts by repair but by contanting them they said at this moment they don't have on stock and they get it soon next week. I contact also Consolereparatie for the parts, but they don't have it either.

Does someone knows where we can buy it?

0

Raven Zhao
1

Mine is broken too......and everybody tells me it is even more convenient to buy a new vita 1000 than try to repair the screen.....even though I in China, and spare parts are literally everywhere.....

Good luck....