0

Brian
1

Power Button does not work after flexcabel change

first off all i'm from switzerland. sorry for my bad english. 2 months after guarante my power button get stucked. it doesn't made click anymore. so i changed the flex cable including sensor. after the repair the power button clicked, but didn't work. the sensor didn't worked either. then i bought another flex cabel incl. sensor (a better quality).

and now the sensor works but the power button doesn't. It clicks but there is no reaction.

does anybody had the same problem?

im thankfull for every answer.

regards from zürich

Edited by: Andrew Optimus Goldberg ( ) , xgonin ( ) , Brian ( )

1

xgonin
893

It seems that you have to change it again...

iPhone 4 and 4S Power and Lock Button

iPhone 4 Power & Lock Button Replacement

iPhone 4 Power & Sensor Cable Replacement

If this answer was helpful please remember to mark it accepted.

Edited by: xgonin ( )

iPhone 4 and 4S Power and Lock Button

Replacement part used to turn the phone on and off plus lock the phone. Compatible with all iPhone 4 and 4S models (GSM and CDMA). — 50+ available at 4.95 each.

sorry my mistake. i meant of course the power button (not home button). same answer? thx in advance

Brian,

Answer corrected... ;-)

xgonin,

hello xgonin thx for your update. i replaced it now for the 3rd time. and the power button works now. but..!! :( the sensor works now backwards.. when i put my hand on it, the display appears and when i put my hands away, the display disappears. do you have a solution? thx in advance. regards from zürich

Brian,

i repaired the phone for the 4th time with another new flexcable. now its working well. failure was 3 not working felxcable. thx for support

Brian,

you're welcome ! ;-)

xgonin,