0

name
1

Dropped my MacBook Pro, Trackpad click doesn't function

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

I have recently dropped my macbook pro (it fell off my hands...)

And now the trackpad's click doesn't work, I can move the mouse and use all these mouse gestures, but the click won't work.

I can physically click the trackpad, it just doesn't function.

I read somewhere that it has something to do with that screw sitting on the trackpad, is it true? Or is this solution is for trackpads that you can't physically click, because I can click my trackpad it just won't function.

So any suggestions of what I can try? I would prefer to check first if it's possible to fix without replacing the trackpad, if it's not then I'll replace it..

Thanks,

Archived as not answerable by oldturkey03

0

Loukas
517

If i am not mistaken by readjusting the screw that the trackpad is sitting it will fix your problem. If this does not work then the only solution is to change the trackpad.In my opinion you should give it a try.

Kay I'm gonna try it tomorrow, Thanks a lot!

name,

"name", did it work?

rorystc,