0

eddie
11

My iPhone touch screen not working

iPhone touch screen not working..i have the same problem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNmvqhEdF...

Edited by: eddie ( )

Hi care to share more info on how did this happen?, did you drop it before this incident happen?, if you did then i suggest you check the touch panel connector, see whether it is loose connection, if you drop it before this incident then the chances of loose connection is high, and also can u try to rotate the screen orientation to landscape and try to swipe unlock in landscape mode, check if the whole screen affected or only certain portion of the touch panel, give us some more detailed info so that we can isolate and narrow down the issue and cause of fault, cheers!

Wee Anrul Azrudin,

Thank you for your answer , I had bought the phone from a friend , and from the beginning it had a slight problem with the touch on top of the screen , but with a simple restart it would fix and also by putting pressure on the ear piece of the phone , I changed the screen but it didn't fix .. Now is not working at all it's completely dead , I can't unlock it or do anything .......

eddie,

0

Wee Anrul Azrudin
391

ok, from your info above my guess is the connection is loose, so you can try to diassemble and reconnect the touch panel connecter, it should resolve your issue

0

jordan
1

It only works from the top

0

Erose
1

After switching on my phone, it cannot be unlock. The touch is not working. why is this happening?