0

markossampa90
11

The glass is gettin off, after replace, how I can paste it?

I´ve replaced the glass of my ipad 3rd generation, but a few days after that.. the glass start getting off near the home button zone...

What is the best way to paste the glass properly?? is it necessary to heat gun?

thanks and regards,

Marcos

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , Richdave ( )

2

Mark
461

1) You have to clean the display bezel from old adhesive or glass.

2) if you bezel is damaged buy a new one: iPad 3rd Gen Display Bezel

3) Use iPad 3rd Gen Adhesive Strips to paste the glass iPad Retina Adhesive Strips

iPad 3rd Gen Display Bezel

This is the black/white trim that goes around the border of the front panel glass. — 1 available at 19.95 each.

iPad Retina Adhesive Strips

Custom cut adhesive strips used to attach the front panel to the rest of the 3rd and 4th Gen iPad. — 50+ available at 6.95 each.

ok thanks, I´ve have already bought a new Adhesive, and the bezel it´s okay i think is not necesary to buy a new one. I clean de bezel.. but perhaps still having waste of the old glue. should I use some cleaner like alcohol or something? and... when i use the new adhesive, Is is necesary to use heat gun? Thanks for responding!

markossampa90,

Please use only heat to clean the bezel and no heat to paste the glass.

Mark,

ok thank you very mcuh.. when the adhesive arrives i will try this way.. thanks and regards, Marcos

markossampa90,