Battery connector dislodged from logic board by mistake
I was installing the Apple Logo luminescent.
While popping the battery cable out I also made the battery connector(which is soldered onto the logic board) dislodge.
Now the battery won't charge up and the phone doesn't recognizes the battery so I have to turn the phone on with the charger power.
Even when I could turn the power on with the charger, the phone continuously reboots like in 3 minutes.
Plus the Wi-Fi, 3G, calling doesn't work. Please help me.