Fixed water damage, sound issues, ringer volume
This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.
I fixed my wet iphone with rice and a logic board rubdown with alcohol. Now I have to fix the remaining problems. Here are the symptoms:
- Sound DOES come out of headphones and volume is adjustable via the side buttons
- Speaker DOES work for phonecalls
- Speaker does NOT work for music or any app that generates sound
- When I unlock the phone after it autolocks I get the alert sound
- When I unlock the phone after I lock it, no sound
- Ringer volume is NOT adjustable from the side buttons. When I try I get the ringer logo but no volume bars
- No text alert sounds
Does anyone have any suggestions?