0

Vicky
11

iPhone display screen has black and blue lines, not cracked

My iPhone has black and blue vertical lines on the display. The phone still responds to my touch, but I can not see anything but blue and black lines. I restored it on iTunes, I did a hard reset (holding the home and lock button until it turns off and back on), and nothing has worked.

Will I need to get a new screen? The screen is not cracked at all.

Edited by: Vicky ( )

vicky how much will it coast

lauren norledge,

lauren norledge, sorry looks like Vicky hasn't been here since Aug 21,2012. The assembly will cost you anywhere between $35 and $100 depending on where you purchase it from.

0

Vicky, your front display consist of multiple pieces. In your case the digitizer (glass) is still intact, but your LCD is no longer working. I suggest that you change the display assembly. Here is the guide for it. The assembly is available right here as well as many other places. Hope this helps, good luck.

iPhone 4S Display Assembly

Brand-new replacement screen for any iPhone 4S. Includes LCD, digitizer, and front panel glass. Perfect replacement for any cracked, broken, or shattered iPhone 4S display. Compatible with all iPhone 4S models. — Currently out of stock.

Thank you, I'll replace it as soon as possible :)

Vicky,

This Month: 2,737