Computer is running slow. Graphics are lagging badly.
The M11xR2 has coped well in the past but lately in on line games it is lagging very badly with a FPS rate below 10. I have upgraded drivers and have made sure the Nvidia graphics card is set to run high performance but it makes no difference. I don't think the problem is overheating as even when just turned on the problem is there. It makes no difference if it is cabled or wireless connections. Any help would be appreciated.
Facing lag dose not always mean the problem is with your VGA only you might experience lag due to some other process holding the processor to cause a memory choke for system processes. Try extending the memory (RAM) for your laptop and see if you still face lags in while gaming.
If your Hardware is pretty much compatible with game requirements than you have to go through some points before playing game to prevent your PC from slowing down:-
- Shut down all running updates
- Remove all temporary files from your system
- You must have enough memory on disc that can support your paging memory
- Shut down all background running applications
- Run Reginout Utility for extreme gaming experience
- Update DX on your system
Thanks, Hope I helped.